Traveleling Experience - WLLPM

Breaking

WLLPM

WORKLIVELOVEPLAYMUSIC: wllpm@outlook.com Instagram-@wllpmusic Twitter-@WLLPMusic

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Traveleling Experience


I moved from my hometown of Alabama to a new city.
What I experienced was a critical moment. The fresh start
was urgent. A day of waiting could not be prolonged. All
things were packed and old thrown away. If I had a cat I'll
take it too, but that's after I left. On the last day, I said,
"See you later." Question, Is it possible to drive approximately
788 miles in one day? Well I did with the help from the Most
High!

The drive wasn't so terrible. I kept my mind, soul, and body
relaxed to maximize the effectiveness of arriving on time.
Just pit stops only, no time to wonder around. When rushed,
mistakes occurred. Finally, I arrived with tired baggy eyes.
Change is good for us all. Here we go again...

                                   

No comments:

Designed By HeusTech www.techheus.wordpress.com