Follow Along - WLLPM

Breaking

WLLPM

WORKLIVELOVEPLAYMUSIC: wllpm@outlook.com Instagram-@wllpmusic Twitter-@WLLPMusic

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Follow Along

UsjonesgirlsFrom the time I could count, I loved numbers, Well for Usjonesgirls we do. Getting what information open the door to success is what about you. I came across this beautiful flower. Pink is so delightful lets read more further about how its grown. This is now and then every so often I would read up hoping I can get a laugh out of something. Trying to gather what I had left over from the box of white chocolate pretzels, the rest of the Usonesgirls walks in.. Come along, there's a new movie. Awwwwe, I appreciate the invite ...I AM HAPPYJ FOR ONCE. Out the door and to the vehicle we drove to the movies.Life is just a straight shot. Driving is a serious job that should be taken seriously.Windy roads in the middle of nowhere has Usjonesgirls wondering are we there yet. She just wonder, don't stop and tell me what I should know when you don't trust me, whoa, we here at the movie theater. The Usjonesgirls has simple lives that no one could possibly imagine. Sure thing, tough love happens. Who cannot go without such evil events. I have two dollars to spare. The Jones laughs forgetting that the movie starts in 10 minutes. Showtime ended around 2:24am. After the movies, nothing was going on for the entire night. Friends are everything and for someone to trust. Life feels so good to have such people such as Usjonesgirls, Sweet, caring down with whatever group of people. Comedy runs our daily lifestyle besides fashion. YAY!Never be afraid of including well myself, would sing sad songs not knowing if  we could ever find the time to hang out. Boyfriends, kids,work life, pets all of the whatever interferes. We lost a lot of patches in hopes for some strange to build a box of memories. One day it will make us stronger. Marching for a dream so sought after that it can be pushed by a stranger.




No comments:

Designed By HeusTech www.techheus.wordpress.com