WE ARE ALL COLORS OF THE RAINBOW - WLLPM

Breaking

WLLPM

WORKLIVELOVEPLAYMUSIC: wllpm@outlook.com Instagram-@wllpmusic Twitter-@WLLPMusic

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

WE ARE ALL COLORS OF THE RAINBOW


Please support WLLPM by
dontating a $1 as a cheer up. We love your support by keeping us running smoothly and effecently and effectively. This is no joke people. We hear at WLLPM posts and send out real news to you all. I myself along with my team are working long and hard to bring out information to you guys. I have three kids that I am supporting. As a Mother you guys understand what we are saying. Right? For more information please, please, please email WLLPM at angelroseworld@gmail.com. Yes, we are a new radio station We actually started in May 2, 2012 from my reconds. I may be wrong or right. Remember we are all colors of the rainbow. Noone is special at any way or form. We are educated young group of people. Don't be ashamed of reaching out to us. We all have good and bad times. Lets joined together as one. Bob Marley is a made up guy from Brooklyn, New York. We are taltented gifted people. Gregory Hollie is my baby daddy and we are no longer together and as a single Mother its hard to stand on you own two feet. This is an outlet for all of us.

Thanks WLLPM Radio Station

No comments:

Designed By HeusTech www.techheus.wordpress.com