lavendersgrey - WLLPM

Breaking

WLLPM

WORKLIVELOVEPLAYMUSIC: wllpm@outlook.com Instagram-@wllpmusic Twitter-@WLLPMusic

Thursday, May 10, 2018

lavendersgrey


Style With Disney


Ok obsessed Disney fans, Disney has been a climbing empire for years and Disney has influenced the way we think, feel and it makes you feel a little young at heart. As a child I was and still am obsessed with Disney and how they have influenced people around the world. They have even influenced fashion which is something I have always loved since I was a child and to have two of the many things I love come together its amazing. There are so many designers that have collaborated with Disney and I want to share some them with you, because who said you can’t be in style and be a kid at heart!! Comment below other designer or store collaborations I would love to check them out!!!

https://lavendersgrey.blogspot.com

No comments:

Designed By HeusTech www.techheus.wordpress.com