LETS BE REAL - WLLPM

Breaking

WLLPM

WORKLIVELOVEPLAYMUSIC: wllpm@outlook.com Instagram-@wllpmusic Twitter-@WLLPMusic

Thursday, May 10, 2018

LETS BE REAL

This is a real deal folks, we have no time for these tiny beep bop games. We are supporting WLLPM as a radio station and for Usjonesgirls. They took all our cheer ups. WE know the truth right now. White people always get their way when it comes down to living. I am not afraid to tell the truth WLLPM fans. My team is a little slow when it comes down to supporting black businesses. My family has not been cheered up since 1991. Leave Edward along in the name of JESUS or you white washed wrong people will go to HELL. Theses folks are doing the best we can to make people happy. This is not a game for the most part. People get played so much that its not funny anymore. "THE REAL" is of wrong doing. I can't say the other word because Tamera and Tia came up with that word and doesn't want us black people to know how to spell it. They always get fired from being a strong black women. We need to come together as a whole black people around the world. Erin Luck s Betty Boo. She has big boobs and a heart shape butt. She has so many gifts and talents. She can sing alto and soprano all the way. My grandpa doesn't want me to be another Selena that is why I am Betty Boo I am a black ball person someone please make me happy right away. Edward is one of my business partners and they are trying to make him suicide. 

LEAVE THAT MAN ALONE IN THE NAME OF JESUS, BUDDHA, AND MUHAMMAD

THANKS,
WLLPM RADIO  

No comments:

Designed By HeusTech www.techheus.wordpress.com